New to the Forum

Welkom op HET Nederlandse BMW 02 forum
Plaats reactie
GDrazek
Contacteer:

New to the Forum

Bericht door GDrazek » 19 mei, 2013 09:41

Hello Everyone,

First, I apologies for writing in English, but I am from the US and do not speak Dutch...

I just purchased a 1977 BMW 1502 and will be restoring the car over the next three years. My first question for the forum is if there is a auto parts store near The Hague that sells parts for the 02 series BMWs?

Thanks and I look forward to being part of the 2002 community here in The Netherlands.

Greg

Tomfish
Site Admin BMW 02 Club NL
Site Admin BMW 02 Club NL
Contacteer:

Re: New to the Forum

Bericht door Tomfish » 19 mei, 2013 09:59

Hi Greg,

Good to see a new member on the forum. Do you have any pictures of you car which you are willing to share? I don't know any 02 parts store in 'Den Haag', but there is a big on-line shop in Germany. Look at www.wallothnesch.com. You can also try your local BMW dealer, and if you share what parts your are looking for we can try to help your find them!
Onderdeel webte@m BMW 02 Club Nederland | Bestuurslid Communicatie BMW 02 Club Nederland
tom@bmw02club.nl

GDrazek
Contacteer:

Bericht door GDrazek » 19 mei, 2013 19:06

I'm trying to include some pictures, but am having trouble. I click on the "Img" button to include a picture, but it just give me in the text of the message... any suggestions?

I'm proving I'm new to the 1502 and the forum here.

pascal-02
Contacteer:

Bericht door pascal-02 » 19 mei, 2013 22:22

GDrazek schreef:I'm trying to include some pictures, but am having trouble. I click on the "Img" button to include a picture, but it just give me in the text of the message... any suggestions?

I'm proving I'm new to the 1502 and the forum here.
Welcome to the forum,GDrazek,

First you have to upload your pics to a server and then you can post them here by using the tab IMG.

- upload to any free pic server
- click on the IMG button
- put the link of your uploaded pictures between IMG /IMG as "[img]your%20link%20of%20the%20uploaded%20pics[/img]"

Hope it works now

Pascal

Plaats reactie